Monday, September 21, 2009

VistaPrints

I was recently introduced to VistaPrints and all their freebies by a friend on her blog HogWash. Thanks to her I have found yet another new addiction...because I really needed another one.

Anyways, VistaPrint offers lots of things for free all you have to pay is shipping...what a deal! So below is my first and most definitely not my last order!



Matching pen and sticky note pad, personalized for me

Personalized note pad

100 Postcards to use on gifts (front)

Postcards to use on gifts (back)

10 Personalized Thank You cards with envelopes
Personalized keychain with characatures for each member of my family

I got all this, plus 140 return address labels and 25 business card sized magnets that will be used in future gufts (hence the lack of picture, can't give it all away), all for only the cost of shipping. And the question I am sure you are asking yourself is...but how much did you actually save??? My actual savings on all of this fabulous stuff was....$79.93!!! WOW!!!

Thank you so much Nikki, for both the website and some of the ideas! For more ideas, check out her blog, Hogwash. What a great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment