Friday, September 18, 2009

Do you ever wish you were deaf??

Have you ever wished you were deaf....at least temporarily?? I mean, I am so thankful for my ability to hear...most of the time. But have you ever experienced a sound, any sound that just made you wish, even if only for a split second, that you couldn't hear at all??

Right now, I have a 21 month old little girl who is screaming at the top of her lungs because she can't have the snack she wants....and has been doing this for the last 30 minutes. I have offered her the same snack, Ritz crackers, at least 4 or 5 times over this time period always to a resounding, "NO!"

I wonder where she gets this stubbornness? If it is from where I think it is, I believe I now owe my parents a big, Huge, even GINORMOUS apology!! So here it is.....I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think now would be a good time to award them with the Amazingly Patient Parent Award!!!! Congratulations....and again, I am very sorry for anything I may have put you through (like my last half hour)! I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment