Thursday, November 18, 2010

Old Navy Amazing Deal!!

From today through November 20th, all Old Navy stores have their clearance on sale for an extra 50% off the lowest marked price. That alone is an amazing opportunity to get some great deals. But to top that off, they had an online printable coupon valid through today for 30% off your entire purchase! Because of this, I just got some amazing deals!!!

Here it is: I purchased 5 women's shirts, 2 little girl shirts, a pair of cute little pink pants, a baby onesie, 3 baby boy shirts, and 3 emery boards. This should have cost me $169.05 at their normal sale prices, but instead I only spent $23.58!! How awesome is that?? Woohoo!! And to top it all off, I received a Mystery Dollars coupon that is good from November 19-21 and is good for either $2, $3, $5, $10, or even $25...the only downfall is that I won't find out how much it is worth until I am checking out....but even $2 is better than nothing, right?? Well, anyways, see the pic below for my amazing $23.58 deal of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment