Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Target is giving stuff away!!

I just made a trip to Target where they paid me $2.00 to take 10 4oz Glade Holiday Scent candles off their hands!! How could I say no??

Here is how it worked: The candles are priced at $2.99 each or $2.50 when you buy 2. I bought 10 candles at $2.50 each for a total of $25.00. Then use 5 Buy one get one Glade candle free coupons from the 9/26 Smart Source coupon insert, 1 $3.00 off 3 Glade Holiday collection items coupon from the display at Home Depot, and a $1.50 off 2 Glade candles printed internet coupon (note - not all Targets will allow the money off coupons to be paired with B1G1 coupons). Pay the remaining $8.00. The final bonus is that right now if you buy 5 of these Glade candles they will give you a $5.00 Target gift card. So that means that for buying 10 candles, I got $10.00 in Target gift cards to be used on my next purchase. That give me 10 fabulous winter scented Glade candles with a $2.00 money-maker!! Couldn't have asked for a better deal!!

Thank you Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment