Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year...New Things...

So, I am not one for New Year's Resolutions...they never seem to stick for me. But this year, Stuart and I decided to both work on our diets/weight loss starting with the new year. Of course, nothing has changed to date...just over a week into the new year. Then this weekend I saw a friends post on Facebook that there was a group doing a weight loss challenge and were looking for 2 more people to join. So after discussing with my hubby, we agreed that I would join them. so it will be a 10 week challenge, starting tomorrow we weigh in every 2 weeks with prizes at each weigh in for the one who loses the greatest percentage of their body weight, and a grand prize at the end for the "biggest loser." I am pretty sure that I probably won't win any of the prizes, but I would like to lose some of this baby weight that I have held onto so tightly since Jackson was born. so I am just posting this for a little more accountability...weigh in tomorrow at 10:00 and my overall goal is to lose 15lbs during the 10 week challenge. Updates to be posted as they happen. This is a very high and lofty goal, but I figure I might as well aim high!

I hope your resolutions are going well and that you are able to stick with them! So, here's to new things and good change!

Happy New Year!

1 comment: